- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 11 Jun 2021 - 12 Jun 2021
JENT Bodywork workshop – JENT Saddle Fitting
Your saddle needs to fit you AND your horse. Saddle fitting has improved in so many ways over recent years. Join us for more knowledge about the principles of choosing and fitting the saddle most comfortable for you and your horse. A small change in the saddle balance can make all the difference to both of you.
- Does your horse have a sore back? Learn to test for acute and chronic issues.
- Is your horse symmetrical? How to make the saddle sit straight and level if not.
- 6 point saddle check. Keep on top of maintenance requirements.
- Is your saddle cloth impeding optimum saddle fit?
- Where is the ‘right’ place your saddle should sit on your horse? Conflicting opinions!
- Matching horse & saddle Balance Points is magic to stay with your horse’s movement.
- Test for even pressure over the weight bearing area.
- Choosing the best girth for your horse and saddle.