- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 25 Jun 2021 - 26 Jun 2021
Lameness in the Horse Seminar
In this seminar, we will look at how to recognise lameness and discuss common conditions
causing lameness such as arthritis, cellulitis, tendon injuries and hoof issues. Dr Natasha will
also talk about why a thorough workup and imaging for lameness is useful, and discuss
various treatments for lameness conditions.
- All three upcoming seminars will run from 6 to 8pm.
- Held at Sherony Park, 134 Read Road, Sutton.
- These informative seminars by Dr Natasha Webb will be by powerpoint with plenty of images to enhance the discussion and questions are encouraged.
- Reference material provided via email for you to read and print at home ahead of the seminars.
- Cost $20 each or attend all 3 for $55.
- Tea, Coffee and Bottled Water Included.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
Please pay for the seminars in advance by direct deposit or credit card via the phone as space is limited.
Importantly, please follow current government recommendations in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19) in attending these seminars, including staying home if you are unwell.